The Idaho Energy Resiliency Grant Program (ERGP) fosters strategic investments that demonstrate measurable improvements to grid resiliency, deliver modernized grid infrastructure, and mitigate risks from increased electrification and disruptive events. Funding for this round of the ERGP is available to electric grid operators, electricity storage operators, electricity generators, transmission owners and operators, distribution providers, and fuel suppliers as a subaward pursuant to Section 40101(d) of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), also known as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (“BIL”) – Preventing Outages and Enhancing the Resilience of the Electric Grid Formula Grants to States and Indian Tribes. Through a combination of state and federal funds, OEMR will build upon the prior success of the ERGP and once again leverage public funds to spur private investments for the benefit of customers and Idaho’s economy.
Application Submission Instructions
Please email your complete application to Brenna Garro at Brenna.Garro@oer.idaho.gov no later than 11:59PM MST on December 15, 2023. Applications should be submitted with the subject line “Idaho Energy Resiliency Grant Program Application [Your Company Name.]”
How to Apply
Please review the Request for Applications and corresponding Request for Applications Appendices for information on how to participate in ERGP. The video below provides a program overview and application walk through.
- Application (Subaward Notification Form)
- Budget Justification Worksheet
- Environmental Questionnaire
- Cost Match Committment Letter Instructions
- Certification of Requirements Letter
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Buy America for Infrastructure Projects Waiver (if applicable)
- Foreign Work Waiver (if applicable)
- Eligible Entity Notification Form (if applicable)
- Introduction Letter
- Request for Applications
- Request for Applications Appendices
- Program Narrative
- Administrative and Legal Requirements Documents
- Administrative and Legal Requirements Documents FAQs
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (aka Bipartisan Infrastructure Law)
- Final Rule Updating Regulations Issued Under the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Build America, Buy America DOE Guidance
- Domestic Entities Definition – Assistance Agreement
- Foreign National Participation – Assistance Agreement
- Buy America (BABA) – Assistance Agreement
- 2 CFR 200.318
- Quarterly Progress Report Template
- Quarterly Financial Report Template (please request via email)
- Annual Program Metrics and Impact Report Template
Frequently Asked Questions
Please email your questions to Brenna.Garro@oer.idaho.gov. Questions shall be submitted in writing via email with the subject line “Idaho Energy Resiliency Grant Program Question.” Questions will be answered within three business days of the request. Each question will be recorded and answered in the attached FAQ document (identity of who asked the question will not be shared). Questions will be answered up until December 11, 2023.
FAQ Document (Last updated 11/28).
Please submit your technical assistance request to Brenna.Garro@oer.idaho.gov. Requests should be submitted with the subject line “Idaho Energy Resiliency Grant Program Request for Technical Assistance.” Please include what part of the application you are seeking assistance with. Requests will be answered within three business days of the request. Requests will be accepted up until December 6, 2023.
OEMR’s technical assistance may consist of:
- Application interpretation and clarification
- Identification of all required documents
- Budget justification clarification
- Reporting compliance